Board Meeting Information (Zoom)
- Watch live on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87852226480?pwd=UUQ2M2JmTkh0RXhoVUFnTDdORVgvdz09
- Watch live on Youtube: https://youtu.be/VokE0ud4r6k
- Board Agenda (08/11/20)
Pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20 on March 12, 2020 and Executive Order N-29-20 on March 17, 2020, elected officials are allowed to "attend" a meeting via teleconference and to make the meeting accessible electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and address the Board. The Board will conduct this meeting via teleconference, with board members participating from remote locations. In accordance with Executive Order N-29-20, there will be no physical location from which members of the public may attend.
Should you wish to participate, public comment and requests to "speak" on an Agenda item may be submitted electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line of the email: COMMENTS FOR THE MEETING OF (and include the date of the meeting).
- Submissions will be accepted up to one-half hour before the start of the Board meeting.
- Submissions will be considered a public record, will be read aloud by the meeting moderator, and will be recorded into the minutes.
- Submissions must comply with the five-minute time limit, in accordance Board Policy 2350.
- Submissions must either address an item listed on the Agenda or be within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person with a disability may request this agenda be made available in an appropriate alternative format. A request for a disability-related modification or accommodation may be made by a person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation by contacting Carrie Mullion at (760)921-5440 or email@example.com Requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
TELECONFERENCE PARTICIPATION INFORMATION:
Aug 11, 2020 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Board Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 878 5222 6480