Students > New Student Orientation > Section 6: Paying Fees
Section 6: Paying Fees
1) Pay Your Fees: You must pay for your registration fees within 5 business days from the date you've registered, otherwise your account will be automatically placed on hold.
- Once you have registered for your courses, you will be informed how much you owe through PVC Services, you must click on student account.
- You may pay your registration via PVC Services or in-person.
- If you have been granted financial aid, you may not be required to pay for enrollment fees.
2) How Do I Get a Student I.D.?
- Student picture I.D.s are available in the ASG office: $10.00 per semester or $18.00 per academic year.
3) Buy Your Books
- You may attend the first day of class to determine which books you will need. Then you may buy your books on campus through the Palo Verde College Bookstore.