1. Check your email regularly. You will be getting an email to verify the spelling of your name, your major, and any honors that you might be receiving. You will also be receiving information about Grad Photo packages.
2. If you have not received a Graduation email by April 10th, please check with your counselor immediately.
3. Purchase your cap & gown by May 1st from Graduate Affairs. If you wait until after this time, RUSH SHIPPING might have to be applied which can cost up to $40.
4. Attend Commencement rehearsal on June 3, 11:00 am, in the PE Center and a luncheon in your honor will be hosted by the faculty immediately after in CS123/124.
5. Grad Photos will be taken the morning of graduation, at that time they will take your photo and cash or check the morning of graduation.
6. Check back here, additional information will be posted soon.
7. Contact Staci Lee, 760.921.5512 or email@example.com with questions.
9:00 am - Grad Check-in
9:30 am - Class of 2014 Photo
11:00 am - Ceremony begins
Please be on time