Getting Started

Step 1. Complete Online Application

If you are new to Palo Verde College please complete the online application by clicking the following link:

Step 2. Complete Online Orientation

Orientation is mandatory unless you've received an exemption from your counselor.

Step 3. Request Transcripts

Request your OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from previous colleges attended. You will need to fill out a TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION FORM (PDF), if you would like to transfer coursework from another institution to Palo Verde College. Please allow 8-12 weeks for evaluations to be completed. Be sure to have the college(s) mail your transcripts to:

Attn: Registrar's Office
Palo Verde College
1 College Dr.
Blythe, CA 92225

Step 4. Financial Aid

Every student should apply for federal student aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To do so, click on the following link:

To learn more about financial aid, go to the financial aid page by clicking the link below:

Step 5. Assessment

Learn more about Assesment Testing by reviewing the following documents:

Step 6. Register

You can registering for classes online in four simple steps.

  1. Go on PVC Services to get started.
  2. Access your username and password by clicking on "I'm New to WebAdvisor" at the bottom of the screen.
  3. Select the STUDENT menu
  4. Select "Search/Register for Sections".

For complete instructions follow this tutorial .

Step 7. Pay Fees

Payment for courses can be settled online through your PVC Services account or in person at the main campus or the Needles center.