- Department of Veterans AffairThis site provides information on VA education benefit programs.
- eBenefits eBenefits is a portal; a central location for Veterans, Service Members, and their families to research, find, access, and manage their benefits and personal information.
- FAQ "Frequently Asked Questions" are answered on this web page
- W.A.V.E. Web Automated Verification of EnrollmentFor students receiving the Montgomery GI-Bill Active Duty or Selected Reserve. Use this link to submit a monthly verification of enrollment; Report a change in enrollment; Change a mailing address; Change a direct deposit; View current benefit information; and Sign up for monthly reminder messages.
- Mesothelioma GuideMesothelioma is a rare cancer and very few treat it. 1/3 of all mesothelioma patients are veterans, and approximately 6,000 veterans afflicted with this asbestos-caused cancer died between 1999 and 2005 alone. The reason this cancer targets so many veterans is because of the prevalence of asbestos use in the military in the past. We specialize in connecting patients with doctors and treatment options that are best suited for them. Our services and resources are 100% free to patients and family members.
VA Education Benefits:
1-888-GI BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).
1-800-829-4833. For hearing impaired.
1-800-827-1000. For other VA benefits.
MGIB-Active Duty or Selected Reserve:
1-877-823-2378. Need to verify your enrollment but don't have internet access.
VA Regional Processing Office
125 South Main Street, Muskogee, OK 74401
VA REGIONAL OFFICE
8810 Rio San Diego Drive
San Diego, CA 92018